My little Butterflies.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Messed up.

Is it so wrong to want to linger in the past again?

Before I go high, I'm very down
but I'll be going after it, again and again
-C.O.B

Honestly I don't know what is the matter with me these days. Just moody and all of a sudden just very happy then sways back to some gloomy state of mind. It's just pure madness when your mind does this to you.

I really need someone to talk to who knows what is going on with me. And more importantly can stand me; can listen to me and argue or debate with me without going mad. Cos God forbid, I've already made some people mad and detest me.

Heck I want to admit myself to the psycho wards for I no longer know what is right or wrong with me and things around me. My judgment fails me epically. And my heart U-turns on me everytime I want to do something or decide on something. Just making others mad and hurt from me.

Needless to say, I officially think I'm some sort of murderer. Plunging blades into innocent hearts, and especially those who open themselves up to me and invite me in.

Why do things that matter the most,
Never end up being what we chose.
Now that I find no way so bad,
I don't think I knew what I had.

Maybe I Could've fucking trashed my life
But for that i'm gonna turn to you
And the trashed people askin' my head until I sweat
Now tell me what the fuck to do!

...Lookin' at my own reflection
Forever i shall kiss you goodbye
To kill my soul addiction

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails