My little Butterflies.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Your sun, my world.


Gosh, I honestly don't understand why and how people could get so obsessed over things.
Even a grudge you can't let go is still an obsession of anger of an event.

It's time to let go.
I want to flee from this mess.
No more.
I said NO MORE!

No more busting in to find out what's the matter.
No more busybody-ing around.
No more wanting to protect you when you're not there.
Sometimes, it's just tiring to have a debate over and over again,
and over the same bloody issue or person.

To you,
Well, the world doesn't revolve around you.

To the other people,
Your world doesn't revolve around that one Sun like the Earth does.

So get a life people.
Sharing is no doubt caring.
But not if your sharing is causing somewhat grieve and sorrow to others.
I don't think that is much of a nice sharing if you're gonna inflict pain to others.

Even I know not to kill others with my pain.
For God knows I suffer too.
Everyone does.
But we manage.
And will continue to manage it.
Hope you'll grow to do so too.
(:

Here's a sunshine for you.
..and more little sunshine goodness for your soul.

Cheers! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails