My little Butterflies.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Some bad rhyming.

Hand in hand,
Arms wound tight.
Side by side.
Like left and right.

Two talk and listen,
with a gaze or two.
My eyes are fixed,
On only you.

Sipping your drink,
Stealing spoonfuls,
Pinching those cheeks,
which only I do.

Going on rides,
both in the car,
Stopping for drinks,
not way too far.

Glisten stars,
we often see.
Way way up,
like you and me.

Perhaps those were memories,
Though they seem so true.
Perhaps they were illusions,
Oh what a rue.


Wouldn't it be funny,
With a kick of scare,
If all this while,
Was some ghost affair.

Like the movie,
You saw, not me.
Though I peaked a little, 
Hoping not to pee.

Maybe like the movie,
At the end, it seems,
That it was a ghost story,
Where the girl gleams.

Random thought,
another 'what if',
Say if it were true,
What ever would you do?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails