My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Falling, Crashing; still Standing.



Time and time again, 
we love people who we cannot have.
Falling in love 
with those whom we can't be with.

Nothing hurts more than being so near yet so far.

My little quirks, 
not all will accept.
My insecurities,
not all shall bear with.
My clingy heart,
not all so uncomplaining.

It's so hard to find someone who'd love you unconditionally.

This heart's forever searching,
for its one and only.
I think I have found you,
This heart is beating for you.

...but am I your heart's last falling?

We could be everything together. 
We can make each other happy.
Kissing each other freely, 
and love with great urgency, not hastily. 

Darling, wherever you are, I'll be here; waiting patiently.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails