My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sponged.

Untouched, it seems just as it is.
Even if its torn, or broken up.
It works brilliantly,
taking in any liquid; both clear or polluted, coloured or colourless.




...but like everything else, it has its limits.
Steadily broken.


I tried, and now I don't think I can feel again.
Why? I don't understand why.
I don't even know if I want to know why.
I'm tired of being a sponge.

Is it so hard to love and not be hurt?
It's easy to love. But it is hard to love and not be loved in return.
Why can't I love and not expect you to love me back?
Why can't I care and be happy for you not caring?

Kindly tell me if you do, or do not.
And put me out of my misery.
Sometimes I have a feeling, 
that this is to get back at me for breaking your heart once upon a time ago.
I had my reasons. I still do. 
If only you knew.. then maybe you'll see me differently.

I guess only God can do that.
I'm not God, but I'm a workaholic.
Maybe that's how Spongebob stays so happy, with his krabby patties.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails