My little Butterflies.

Monday, July 28, 2008

theMirror.



My heart is uncertain of what would happen.
you show your heart to another, to me with colour
wishing u happiness but mirror mirror is my game.

My mirror.
My world.
you cant always mean what you say
I look to my mirror
to get those words
its the reflection of what is unseen
to those who is of the blinded heart.

How would you know.
How would you care about what u don't know
you will never understand me.
Only me and my mirror-ed heart.

Never never will I look at you the same
you are forever a reflection I will never change.
you don't even know who you are
to want to begin knowing who I am.


you'll never know my mirror.
the only one that sees my fever.
the slashes of pain.
mymirror.

2 comments:

Baldwin said...

cheer up girl =)

i'm here if u need to talk yea.

XxiaO-EMo- said...

thanks B ^^
yeahh i will find ya for heart chats^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails