My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cloud Orange.


What's this now?
Well, this is actually the back alley of someone's room. It's ORANGE! Yes it is. The top one was used with some camera setting and thus a slightly tinted colour to it. The sun was so so ORANGE today! And some people wanted pictures! But unfortunately I didn't manage to get the picture of how the light brightened my room with it orangeness! But it shall always be etched in my memory with all the other beautiful creations which I didn't manage to capture in time or just couldn't take it because of some flaws of my camera (I guess). *Douche-face. 
But at least, here's what I managed to get. It's not as orangy as it was. But it'll have to do (:


Cheers! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails