My little Butterflies.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Weird encounter.

Weird feeling it is.
Started with SHOCK,
then ANGUISH of some sort,
followed by little sparks of ANGER,
and now DYSPHORIC. 

Apparently, there is someone who's just bored and thinks that there's nothing else that can be played, and that person just has to come disturb all living things in my room. My triple M's and myself. Well, that SOMEONE, whether with good intentions or not, still..... [coughs]
Throwing stones at my window won't help you gain my attention yo.

Anyways, gonna hit the sacks soon. It's going to be a long day tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get some decent rest today, which I haven't been getting for the past week due to fun, happy, and some saddening, tired occasions. So cherio world!
Cheers to a bright and awesome day ahead! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails