My little Butterflies.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

已经不再需要了。


I guess there is really no good in you anymore.
I've fought with her so many times just to prove her wrong,
and yet after so long,
You had to prove me wrong that
it was never meant to belong.

Perhaps all this while she was right.
I'm going to stop blaming myself now,
and stop loving you How,
I honestly do not know.

I can't believe all she did was not hit me back for all the times I blamed and scolded her.
But stood there for me; by my side,
allowing me to lean on her; giving me strength to stand again.
I'm sorry but thank you.

And now that I know the truth,
Now that these scars which in turn became wounds again.
Will finally start to heal right.
I hope you'll always be there for me like you were.
You're the strongest girl I know.
In my heart, you will always be because of all the battle scars people can't see.
I'll try and try over and over again to forget.
对不起,我忘了,你已经不再需要我了。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails