My little Butterflies.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Don't Forget Me.


Thank you for the memories.
I wish nothing but the best for you.
I'll remember the words you said.
I'll remember your promises.
I'll remember the pinky promise we made.
I just hope and wish that you won't forget me.

Finally after weeks of torment.
Being so numb to everything inside,
The broken pieces inside countlessly stabbing on my very soul.
Thank you, for now I can feel again.


Salty warm streaks of emotions,
falling gently upon these cheeks of mine.
The most relieving emotion I've had.

I guess I can never stop my heart from thinking of you.
No matter how much I stop my brain from doing so.
I'll just have to think of what makes me happy,
and leave it as it is when it tries to become tears.

Don't forget me, please.
You said that there is no forever,
but guess what.
You manage to make it to my forever; my memories.


Something I will not forget.
Someone I will not forget.
Someone who once and still does mean the world to me, even if you are not beside me no more.
Someone who made me the happiest girl ever.
Someone who possessed magic which could magically turn my frown upside down.

I still wish that we could go back to the time we both shared the same breathe of air.
I still wish when we could still look each other in the eye.
I will always be here. 
Waiting.

Perhaps one day, we'll meet again.
Maybe when the day comes, we'll both be angels sitting by the edge of clouds, 
strumming love songs on harps to the world below.

I might never find someone like you again,
but I'm glad that I did know someone like you.
Forever etched.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails