My little Butterflies.

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'M EFFING TIRED.


  • I’m tired of losing friends
  • I’m tired of fighting
  • I’m tired of being lied to
  • I’m tired of drama
  • I’m tired of crying
  • I’m tired of never being happy
  • I’m tired of trying so hard, and have it be one sided
  • I’m tired of being bitter
  • I’m tired of being used.
  • I’m tired of not sleeping.
  • I’m tired of missing people
  • I’m tired of hiding my feelings.
  • I’m tired of missing you.
  • I’m tired of trying.
  • Im tired of being tired .
 
Give her a break. 
The one little mistake just had to be written in history, 
but the many other deeds just left written on pages with invisible ink.
She make mistakes, and people brutally attack her for them.
What you people couldn't see is that you make mistakes too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails