My little Butterflies.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving.


❤   ❤  ❤  

I am thankful for:


  • My family
  • My MCD family
  • Their health
  • My babies; Mussie, Monroe, Manson
  • My health and thankful to be able to live another day
  • Non oily, spicy, greasy food!
  • Music
  • My fingers
  • Complete body parts
  • Caring friends
  • Loving lover
  • All my dear, darling, baby,...
  • BFF & DDF
  • My groupmates; previous and current ones
  • Clothes
  • Laptop
  • Internet
  • Pictures
  • Tumblr
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Movies & series
  • Education
  • Wisdom
  • God; who has never allowed me to walk alone for He is always with me.

❤ ❤  ❤    

Be thankful for all that you have. There's always light to every shadow. So no matter how bad your day is, how awful you feel for what has gone bad, remember the things that matter and that is still there. Think of your cup-being-half-full-than-half-empty; positive thinking and you'll see things brighter. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails