My little Butterflies.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleepless Night Activity.

Was having another sleepless night. 
The past few days, was because of being sick. But in 90minutes' time, I will be having a test. 
Hope I'll be able to answer all the questions later. (:
Anyways, was somewhat distracted also by pictures I've seen in other blogsites and networking sites. And I've been reminded so much of how long I've not edited any photos. So, I decided to experiment a little on our recent event together as a family. Was a birthday and farewell party for OKZai. 
Anyways, the results were as such.....
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! 


Overly done? Perhaps. But well, somehow I just like it tat way.
A little oldschool fusion. Teehee!
Anyways, going to prep for exam and wake someone up for maybe a quick breakfast. 
Cherio!
Have a great day (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails