My little Butterflies.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Directions.

Today, I don't feel like putting signals. 
Not left, Not right.
For those who can't see,
Just maybe the hazard light.


Feeling like I'm in at the fair.
Somewhere with mirrors everywhere.
Everything done is like a joke to everyone.
FTW clown. 




Doing it all so deviantly, 
but deep down I know you're not that funny.
So emodelicly ingenious. 
You weren't lying saying that you're not putting on a mask.
Cos it's layer of make up that you apply.
Hiding all that sorry inside. 
Painting yourself a smile. 
When in reality, you're frowning. 
And people can't even see it even if you're the main attraction.

I was once afraid of clowns. 
But now I see that I'm one deep inside.

You can't see through me. 
No you can't. 
You don't even know when you're being fooled.
Twist and turned so much, 
not even you, the victim, can see it. 
Hurting only places where only I know. 


Time for you to find out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails