My little Butterflies.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas with People I love.

Christmas EveChristmas with people I love, was....... AWESOME!
Hadn't had that feeling of 'warmth' for a long time, even if it didn't turn out to be as perfect as any perfect plan would be. But it still did the trick for me at least. Carols and choirs just brings back memories. Happy and also sad. Ignoring the sad part now, this year, I've got a new memory to add to my Christmas memories. Presents aren't even close to what it is. It's you. My cloudy P. Night sky filled with stars, and sharing that with special people is what and how it feels like. Yes, yes, it rained tonight, so not much stars, but you get the idea. Anyways, I was suppose to be in bed like 2hours ago. Teehee! Don't tell mom!


So this is me signing off....
....with a smile on my face, a bigger smile in my heart. The shirt that sniffs of PPP, and kisses from you, you and you! I love you guys so much! Merry Christmas everyone!


(Sorry no pictures yet. Will try to take some tomorrow. *Hopefully*)
P/S: Kiss me under a mistletoe 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails