My little Butterflies.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Weather and Emotions.

Facebook, Twitter and in blogs. 
I see alot of people writing about how emo they are. Or how sad they feel in when it rains. I often wonder why is it? Why do people feel that way? Does the weather really have the capability to affect a person's emotions or thoughts? Is that even possible?


That may be so, but somehow the rain just gives me a calming feeling. I hate the heat of the sun, and love the rain because of it's majestic chills and how people can just stay home and cuddle, chat on the phone or just enjoy the awesome cool weather. Night rains are just the most awesomest, and especially on the weekend. Sleeping in because the air is so cool, that it's like being in an aircond room. Perhaps maybe the weather can affect someone's feelings, just maybe. Some statistics should be done if it is to be proven correlated. 
But one thing's for sure, I love the rain.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails