My little Butterflies.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Penguin.


In less than 24hours, it'll all be decided. Everything depends on tomorrow's call. I just hope it won't be that soon, but I know delaying it isn't good, nor is it healthy from the things I've seen being done because of it. If it has to come to parting, I shall do my very best to hold in all my tears. My heavy heart shall just have to man up and put on the biggest smile you will see. The most memorable one you will see. No tears. -And I hope I won't break that promise. 

Only when you can't see me shall they shed. But as long as your eyes are locked, none shall be seen. Holding something so precious to you, I hope that one day you will come back to acquire it. Longing for the day it all began, and just so you know, it's the memory I remind myself everyday. 


Please remember me.
Please come back.
I rarely make promises. But here's one for you.
You'll always have a place here. 
Even if my heart's already crowded with all my loved ones.



I'll just be here singing these songs, until you come back again.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails