My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This post I owe you.


Well, I guess from recent events and from the reactions, I can say that I've lost a friend. 
Although this is not really OFFICIAL yet, but still... 

Anyways, a tribute to X.M.
X.M has been a good friend, a good listener, adviser (although sometimes it's bias to some extend), and a joker. Never cease to crack us up, especially those who were especially down. Feeling the emo that others feel because you said that you could sense it. I guess you can. But sometimes it's just pretty obvious. Listening when no one listens. Spot those under the invisible cloak when they didn't want to be seen by others. Made delicious meals, and could pass as anyone's house-spouse. Being there, putting effort into understanding both sides. A lover who does not give up. Dear M.C, may you always cherish X.M., always.

Dear X.M., didn't get a chance to say this to you when you were here with me.
I'm sorry. Sorry for all the wrongs I did you which words made you teared up, which actions made you furious and emo. But I pray that the happy memories though not many, will always be with you. May they be butterflies around your flowerbed. Teddies to your sleeping bed. Wallpapers to your bedchambers. A frame to your headbed. For all it's worth, I pray you will at last be at peace. Finally without any one or anything to make you vex and everything you didn't want, God knows I knew what they were. It's never easy. But for everything now may you leave happily.

Goodbye my friend.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails