My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Misunderstandings left forgone.

Been blog hopping. 


Then I stumbled upon some stuff.

This has been old and has been going on for sometime now. Felt like forever. I've always tried to fix things that just don't seem right to me. Guess I'm just bossy to have things my way, in that sense of the manner. Seeing what was said, I actually felt like I could do something about it.
Reason? ---Because after all, it was just a mere miscommunication, a misunderstanding. And definitely a wrong choice of words.

But then something held me back. [The title of that post.]
The whole thing was about something that person could not achieve, wanted but couldn't get.
I stopped to think, should I, or should I not?

It's hard to do. To close your eyes with your hands, so that your hands won't do things you didn't want it to. Maybe I should just let bygones be bygones. Then maybe perhaps maybe you won't be that miserable after all, seeing from what you've said, we were the reasons for your dismay. Maybe, after you've found your happy place, your happyland, then maybe I could finally tell you the truth of that misunderstanding.

But for now, your wishes are clear. -Not to have those people bothering you again.
I guess I shall respect your wish.

I'll have a whole essay to write now. Remembering the other memories I had. For the year 2010, I've lost a sum of friends. From heartbreaks, from suicides, from accidents. Way too many for me to just forget. So this is how I shall remember this one.
[cos now, it's finally official.]


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails