My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tiring fall.

To think that all this while I thought falling was painful,
but the fact is that it is more tiring than one being in pain.

Questions to ask,
or rather a question...,
"Was the fall in any way epic?"
(Or as I asked my babe, "yao tit dou hou yeng mou?")
The reality of it was..........跌倒到很够力。

The moment that came to me at that moment was a scene where the theme song of the character was playing and the hero was trotting down the isle in the moment and all of a sudden he trips and fall and the background theme playing will just abruptly stop. 

Seriously standing there in an awkward stance.
Then ended up walking in an awkward stance.
Lastly jolly skipping up and down stairs so grand.

What a day today was.
Whatever shall I compare thee to?

I still have a phobia which I've just developed just recently.
Wonder how ever will I get rid of it.
I guess until I get my assignments done, I will never know.

So cheerio to thee,
Smile because tomorrow will be a better day.
Believe it. (=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails