My little Butterflies.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Upside down accident.

Human banging car.

Yes. This is the what I'm about to write about today.
A homosapien with rather longish hair and a slender body had slammed itself into my vehicle.
There's really nothing much to say about this, it's just that, my car WAS stationary and it is just shocking how someone would run across and ram straight into my ride.
Yes. It was powerful because we felt the quake-like feeling.
I hope that homosapien is as much hurt as my car is. Maybe a concussion because my ride is dented.
Yes it could be said as as evil thought. But it's either that or........

Anyway, there is lots I want to tell you my dear Mirror.
I've missed you. And my fingers point to ignorant people for being there but not switching off the modem when there's a thunder storm. Aren't you people educated? If you weren't told of this, perhaps it is forgivable.
Otherwise..........

Yes, there're lots of dot dot dots in my post today.
So, not breaking this 'trend' today, I shall end this with fare...well.
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails