My little Butterflies.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Letter for you.



Dear Future Boyfriend,
I hope that you love me the way I am. No matter how life changes us that our love will remain true.Life is tough and its take two to make things work. i know you will treat me with tender and affection that comes from your love for me..not out all of commitment and responsibilty. I know I can be a good companion and girlfriend to you. I rarely get jealous and thanks to that person who managed to make me control my temper, I’m an even great girlfriend now.Its anyones loss to leave me and you are lucky to have me in your life. Now its time for us to build our memories which i’m sure will last forever.

Love,
Me

2 comments:

Melvin X said...

You sound desperate.

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Uhh...In what sense?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails