My little Butterflies.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Lo Siento.

I owe this to you.


My music maker.
My smile producer.
I miss those days when you would just call to say one word,
and even if I'm crying, all those tears would just miraculously go away.
I miss watching you just do your things; your 'serious' look.
Or just adorably eating chocolates.
I miss listening to your voice.
Teaching me your language.
Trying your best trying to help me pronounce properly.
I miss laughing at you laughing at me.
Those were precious moments I hold close to heart.

When I think of you, it always both makes me smile and cry.
I either laugh silly or cry silly.

I'm always afraid I might get too busy and forget you.
(Apparently, I guess I might have.)
I've have reports pilling up to be written.
Some meals I have not even touched.
All that I do, I still listen to you.
Yes. I listen to you.
Your music, your passion, your rhythm.
It beats right through me.
And everytime I listen to them,
It feels like the first day I talked with you.
The first day I saw you play my favourite Lead the Way.
The very first time I saw you for real.
The very first time you made my heart skip several beats and synch with yours.
The very first time I became your paparazzi, just staring still; taking pictures of you.

I'm sorry I might not have said much these couple of days.
I really do mean it.
Te echo de menos.
Not only today, but everyday.
You have no idea how I wish everyday was the first day I talked to you.
When we had non-stop chats and continued for hours.

¿A quién amas?
Mi ovejita.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails