My little Butterflies.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Keeping Memories.


It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.

- Nicholas Sparks


This is exactly what it is, and perhaps, just maybe, both you and I now have different perspectives on things. What makes sense to me, may not to you and perhaps in your side of the story, I don't see eye to eye with you on the thing that absolutely makes no sense to you as it however does to me. It is weird how similar some grown ups may be. The words used, the message portrayed, the intonation and all, you and him somehow just seem so perfect for each other; the one whom you took a picture with and called him your brother. I somehow see the resemblance now. Perhaps what you've said is true. Perhaps we are all what we do. For this case, the means of action is to write. I will keep our wonderful beautiful memories in heart, for in those times, I really had fun and they were the happiest moments out with family slash friends. Maybe we are all just tired of fixing the past, or perhaps our wounds are yet to be sewn back together. Perhaps all in all, we just need time. Everyone does. However honestly I have to say, or else I'd be said as the deaf-and-dumb with no ability to speak up, that everyone has their mistakes and I make it appoint to introspect before pushing any blame to others. I am only human and I know that we all are, and sometimes I know I am too quick to judge, but still in this matter, or rather some, this game of finger pointing has to come to a halt, at least until you can see the reflection in the mirror for what it is and not for who else that's inside of it that's making the whole picture a mess. It takes two to clap, but sometimes it really just needs one person to do the clapping for you.

2 comments:

siewmin said...

perhaps.... i like this!!!! i can feel ur pain my dear..

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Perhaps the numbness will hide the pain. I wish it were permanent, though I know it will only be temporary. Perhaps maybe if I wish hard enough.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails