My little Butterflies.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Parting is never easy.


Significant pieces that you'll find in every song that cross your mind. ♥

It has been perhaps almost three months since you landed here.
Small and cute, some rather tall, all super nice.
It has been a real pleasure to have 'lived' with you, though a mere 5 to 7 hours daily.
At times some of you would drive me so mad.
While some other are gems and super pleasant.

Well, as they say, life is always full of ups and downs.
In this few hours of a day, I've truly felt it all.
From being so appreciated, to being so accused, to being so guilty for having to raise my voice to keep the peace and order of the class; which always saddens me, as I do not wish to have done so.
Know that has always been my last resort.

Tsk! I should be sleeping right now.
However I can't. Perhaps you are all in my mind.
I didn't know how attached I got to you.
It honestly is the irony of life.

Everyday, most of the time, and often we say goodbye.
To think that we would have be trained for parting.
Still, it is ever so hard to accomplish without feeling so heavy hearted.
I'll definitely miss all of you. My precious little lovers! 


PS: Our pictures will definitely be uploaded. I'm sorry for delaying it. Know that they are all precious to me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails