My little Butterflies.

Monday, August 15, 2011

My drug.


I need my daily dose of songs.
I always listen to those few songs.
One to remind me of the broken promises people will make.
One to remind me there's still hope in life.
One to remind me of how painful it feels to be hurt.
One to remind me how it feels like to be human.
One to remind me to pull myself up again even if it's really hard.
One lullaby to sing me to sleep, a never ending sleep.
One to put me in a trance mode, serenity, the peace and happiness of the smell of rain.



I realise I don't have one to remind me of what it feels like to be loved.
Memories are what I keep and take out to view to remind me of the happy times.
Forgive me for the emotions I've poured out to you.
You didn't need to hear them or know them.
Forgive me for I've not heard of the song that pulls me up from the ground.
I need my drug bad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails