My little Butterflies.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Balcony's the place.




Standing by the balcony,
Seems like my favourite place these days.
How the cool wind kisses my cheeks.
The beaming lights smiling at me.
And sometimes little droplets from clouds so high.

Standing by the balcony,
thinking of things kept unsaid.
having dilemmas of whether or not.
Wondering about the day,
and the things you left in my head.

Standing by the balcony, today,
my cheeks kissed something different.
Something with streaks so cold on the left,
yet streaks of warmness on the right.
I just stood there staring.

Standing by the balcony, today,
I talked in my head,
to someone who would hear what I had to say.
"I know you love me most,
but I wished that I could feel it more than just think it."
Those words I kept repeating,
perhaps in hope that it would turn to be.

Standing by the balcony,
This heart here aches.
"We'll talk about this tomorrow."
But I said in my head,
"It's okay, I'll just pour it out here instead."

Standing by the balcony.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails