My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I think I did.

I think I already did, but consciously don't know it.


I'm just sitting here, waiting for skype to ring.
With every cell hoping it would be you.
Won't you please call?


I know these words, you would not see.
These words too, I would not confess.
For the same reasons why I'm still sitting here waiting for you.

Not going to bed,
Not resting this head,
Hoping that your heart would hear my calling.

I was contemplating on love.
Thinking whether to give you my heart.
Wondering if the previous betrayal would repeat again.

I convinced myself not to,
but while thinking about it, I guess I already fell for you.

Missing you hurts.
Why do you feel so near yet so far away.
我要的只是你在我身边 ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails