My little Butterflies.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Amoureux.

For every tear you shed, I feel the pain
"every tear is like waterfall of sun"


These tears you wipe away.
These smiles, you create.
These words can barely compare, 
to what my heart yearns to speak.

To do to you, the things I would.
For you my amour 


While you're playing games,
I want to hug you from behind, 
Cheering at your every match,
Watching you in the act.

While you're making music,
I want to sit at the corner where you can't see me staring,
So that I'm not disturbing,
But just indulging, in the pieces you play.


While you're studying,
I want to sit along side you,
Peaking at the things that you read.

When you have exams to prepare,
I want to be there for you,
Making late night coffees, and
Holding your hand when you feel like it's all too hard.


When you're hungry,
I want to whip up something for you.
A decent meal perhaps,
in hopes that it will taste good and not send us both to the clinic.


When you're not here,
I want to smell the pillow that you slept on,
Hugging it tight, reminding me of you.
The times when I laid on your chest,
listening to those strong heartbeats.


While you're miles and miles away,
I always want to see you.
Though I can't breathe you,
But I want to see your smiles, 
and hope that their existence is me.

and no matter what it is, 
I'll always want to be with you,
whispering to you sweet words in hopes that they reach your heart.
In hopes that I can one day stay in your heart.
and forever more be with you.



Bring me to a place that is unknown,
So I can make memories with you alone.

Don't cry alone,
For I want to turn those tears into merry smiles,
Hopefully with hugs and kisses,
so truly from my heart.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails