My little Butterflies.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Losing Grip.


I'm here again.
Fading.

Looking my reflection in you,
made me think so hard.
I saw tears in your soul.
They were so hard to control.

They had to have a lock.
The key to which you'd always had,
but never known. 
These lips are sealed.

Again, eventhough not long ago,
Here I am making the same old mistakes again.
This time only faster than the rest.
Because you stole it better than them.

Was this suppose to be a mistake?
Was this suppose to be some kind of joke?
Was this suppose to be a trick people like them would play?
Or am I wrong? Or just right as usual?

How this blood pumping organ sickens,
upon the thought of it all.
You were just by my finger tips.
Why did you let go? Or was it me?
I'm sorry I'm slipping.

Save yourself. Leave me.
Its not worth the saving.
These thoughts are always here.
Could someone for once just save me instead?

I'm so tired. 
Tired of slipping.
Tired of holding on to something that never seen to be anything.
Tired of staying strong.

Promise me not to ever hurt yourself again.
Perhaps I'm not as important as you are to me.
So don't let guilt keep you here.
Though I want you near.
I don't want a guilty love. Or just because you feel sorry for me.
You'll just make me despise you for it.
I know you mean well. 
Honestly, I do.

Now I'm just hanging on,
Testing my limits to see how much I can endure.
To see, if you are worth all this pain.
But you have to know that I can't hold on much longer.

......my hands, they ache,
.............my heart, it breaks.

Please catch me, Hold me tight, and Don't let go.

..................I'm slipping.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails