My little Butterflies.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Secretly for you.



I guess I can't expect you to stay.

I've neglected you for those few days.
With good reasons, I would say.
But now, all I can say is sorry,
for in my negligence or perhaps remiss,
I think I've lost you to someone.

I sit and pray,
hoping that it isn't so.
But I can't tell where your heart would go.
I dare not say it will stay.
I dare not tell it to.
I'm afraid.... of so many, though I really want to.

If you have found happiness,
I give you my blessings.
Promise not to forget me.
Only this, I ask of you.

One day. Yes, one day.
This distance will fade.
Perhaps on that day, I could look from a far...
Knowing that I have seen you.
Perhaps on that day, I could run up to you....
Just don't tell me words I fear to hear.
Because you have no idea how much you mean; 
The rhythm you beat;
You, I will always see.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails