My little Butterflies.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Always loved.

Last Christmas, you were still here. 
How quickly time flies. Next month and it'll be a year without you.

I miss you babygirl. :)


Mussie, 
You know, perhaps its silly. But someone sent me this link; someone you know, and maybe, just maybe........ I know you're always with me, in my heart and beside me, and that you're still alive and kicking as long as you still live in my memories. Thank you dear friend. You've always been loyal and I may not been the best owner. mother and friend, but as according to people around, you were the one they saw that I loved most. I did and still love you. May you rest in peace. I'll always cherish our memories together; the laughters, the times I'd sneakily feed you though mommy said that I shouldn't, the bubble baths you took and ended up smelling either like a baby or me. =) 
I love you, and  Merry Christmas! ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails