My little Butterflies.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Panda of 20 days.

B. 
For everything starting with it.
Benevolent. Beneficent. Boffo. Bold. Bountiful. Brave. Brawny. Brilliant. Burgeoning. Blessed. Beautiful. Blazing. Boundless. Best. Baroque. Bedazzling. Bubbly. Big. Boss. Bombshell. Bootylicious.
Beloved. Baby. Beau. (Pooky/ Polar) Bear. Babe. Bub. Baby Bear. Babykins.. Bébé. Babu. 
Bintang. 


Professing love, taking about happiness. and how much fonder the heart grows in waiting that moment of bashful coups d'oeil. Jumping you always, with cuddles and kisses. Lets do it; us against the world. You told me that dreams do come true. I'm holding you to your words and you can very well do mine. I'll handle your locus of feelings with tender loving care, and shower you with as much warmness that could be harness. 
You'll be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground,
I’ll be the wings that keeps your heart in the clouds.
 愛してる。 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails