My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dark Game.


I guess I was played a fool again.
In misery, it all ends up in the end.
Is this the final show?
Is this how it's suppose to go?

I though that I had you too
When you said I was for you.
Not a bye, Not a peep.
All of a sudden, curtains closed.

I guess it was my fault.
I guess I didn't play it right.
I am now smothered in tears so big
I just wish you were here right.

If only you knew.
If only God could reveal it to you.
If only you could see me now.
For all the things that's done for you.

There's just so much I wanted to know.
Questions didn't go at the count of go.
I guess time wouldn't let you go.
So now I'll wait for time to secretly show.

Time will wait for no one.
God then please let me know.
Is my heart playing tricks on me?
or my mind pranking me at it?
I don't wanna lose something suddenly so precious
But is it real or inception talking?

I guess alot
and asked alot.
Someone, please give me some answers.
For God knows my ears are shut, my eyes cannot see.
Guide me, bring me to light.
For I am now caught in dark questionings and doubt.
.................please....anyone....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails