My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waltz.



By the end of this week, you should already have a marker pen with you and eyes in mind. Cos you won't be able to see mine anymore. They'll be too small for the naked eye. It's either that or someone make me smile again and stop these tears of mine.

Ciggies and blades seem more and more appealing to me these days.

Trying my hardest to block everything out.
Just to get myself by all these datelines.
Assignment marks for a price.

Someone please don't allow me to numb myself again towards all these feelings.
I can't help it, I have to.
But the pain that comes after that is like a thousand folds.
I'm pleading, but the people who can help can't see me.

Why did I even waltz into something so obvious.
Now the fall is taking it's toll on me.
God save your child who is so oppressed.
I am on the edge of everything now.
Please.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails