My little Butterflies.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Red day.

Want to know what happened today?
Actually could be one of the more extraordinary happy day. 
I actually found myself a SPAM partner!


Yes, and there she is. All in red. 
Colouring my wall all red. 
That was just part of her spam. There's a long list of it. 
I was tempted to count how many times she's on my wall.
Total accounted for: 41 times!

Today, despite the workload and everything, was still glee!
Undeniably a gorgeous red day it was.


Underlying reasons?
If you ever see my blog or read this,
It's because your random request and outrageous witty comments made my gloom bright!
Thank you Steph! 
xoxo.

2 comments:

siewmin said...

jealous. =[

XxiaO-EMo- said...

aww.. dear dear don't jealous le.
/sayangs back! (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails