My little Butterflies.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Red rover.

"I don't iron his shirts.
I don't sew on his buttons.
I don't know all the jokes he tells,
or the songs he hums.
but he says he loves me,
and I believe its true.
Doesn't that make someone belong to you?"


Honestly as the days goes by, 
I keep wondering, where am I?
Where are you? and why are we not here, together.
Wondering why the tears.

Before I go to sleep, there you are.
After I've opened my eyes, and there you are.
Every single time I stare at red,
It just reminds me of you, laying right next to me.

Then it hits, and there's a sudden hollow space,
I remember that you're not here with me,
You're never ever gonna be here anymore, are you?
Maybe I could get rid of red.
The one thing that keeps me hooked to you.


Would you be like the egg I call you to be?
and appear out of the blue, just surprising me.
Maybe something random would be nice,
as long its anything with you.

Dearest red, would you stop being alike?
Hugging me  tight, while I sleep at night.
Watching me cry, singing lullabies.
What can I do to get rid of you?
Yet keeping you close; I just want you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails