My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What used to be A Little Bit Of Heaven.

 
I remember what it's like to let yourself feel something for someone else, and to let them become a part of you. I remember what it's like to feel their fingerprints sink into your skin and to feel them linger even if it's been days since their last touch. I remember what it's like to have soft kisses on the cheeks, forehead, and nose as they're being shared in secrecy in the dark. I remember what it's like to have the hand of another nearby, just to reach out and grab when you need a little reassurance. I remember a lot of things about how it felt like, and all the smaller parts that somehow makes a person feel whole. I remember, I remember, I remember.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails