My little Butterflies.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unsent Messages.

"Hey, I don't know if it's appropriate, or if the timing is right, but I have never stopped whatever there was when our lips first touched. You know the most agonizing part? I feel that it's only one sided now." 
"I hope you'll smile again like how you used to." 
"Could I get one hug? I know it's alot to ask. Could I have one long embrace? I miss how it feel like to be in your arms. I miss how it feels like to be the only girl in the world. I know this would be like talking to myself, but I really miss you. I don't think you miss me though. It's sad to stand at the sidelines, when I long so badly to go back into your circle. I do miss you." 
"Accidental touches. Not so accidental at all. Countless times I wanted to just hold your hand. People, I would say were the obstacle. Are you avoiding me? It's funny, I find it so hard to find a single moment where there's just you and me. It's so hard to get the guts to say those words, but when I finally do, there are always people around, and I'm not okay." 
"Worst case scenarios come into my mind. I really don't think I can accept it, I don't think I could ever go through your rejection. Not now, not when I'm so close to the finishing line. Maybe I'm selfish, but I know that I wouldn't be able to cope if it ever came to whatever it is that happened in my mind. -And if that happens, I won't have anyone to pull me up again. I'll lose you." 
"I wonder if it's mutual?" 
"I know I'm being silly. I don't know why I care so much when it seems like I'm caressing something that's behind these thick walls. It's like being in a zoo, where you want so badly to bring the tiger cub home, but it's in a den, and all I can do is just stare and wonder. Perhaps if I'm lucky, the cub might come closer, and the nearest I could have is a stroke or a pat." 
"Know that you've loved. I love you." 
"I really just want to say that I love you and it's been suppressed for so long for it was agonizing, but  it seemed like it resurfaced again. I want to spend time with you again, but I know you don't want to. Perhaps I'm too late. I lost the love I loved the most." 
"Hey you, you know what's funny? I actually almost cried while in your car the other day. The song, maybe you weren't directing it to me. But I felt that I was literally 'Jack Sparrow' with the jar. I felt so ashamed and hurting on the inside that I almost ran out of the car. I really hope that the heart is still with me if it is so. At least, you're still with me. And yes, it's Captain Jack Sparrow." 
"You know what's soooo silly? I've been dreaming of you. I kept imagining you around. But, you're not. Haha, ain't it just silly of me? I feel so silly." 
"Do you remember that song? It was a hit then, the radio was playing it, in your car. I was sitting at the back seat, staring in the sky. Even in daytime. My wishes upon all the aeroplanes....was only one. It starts with a capital U." 
"You are the only exception - Paramore" 
"I wish you wouldn't label me with such mere unimportance. It feels like you're ignoring me ): But who am I that you should give priority to? I guess, I'll just stay here, waiting."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails