My little Butterflies.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Favourite Movie.


My Favourite Movie: Pride and Prejudice.
(for those who have not watched it, it is a definite recommendation!)
[PS: some spoilers for you.] pictures below.


It is a truth universally acknowledged, 
that a single man in possession of a good fortune, 
must be in want of a wife.
Jane Austen






Mr. Darcy: How are you this evening, my dear?
Elizabeth: Very well, although I wish you wouldn`t call me “my dear”, because that`s what my father always calls my mother when he is cross about something.



Elizabeth: You may only call me Mrs. Darcy, when you are completely and perfectly and incandescently happy.
Mr. Darcy: And how are you this evening…Mrs. Darcy?



In vain have I struggled. 
It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. 
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice


P & P was first published 198 years ago  January 28th, 1813!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails