My little Butterflies.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wanted.


Just got some online stuff. Was so excited and intrigued about it. Was totally not expecting to arrive so early, but darn glad to hear it was in the mail for me! However that happiness was a little too quickly evaporated. I bought some stuff, which was similar to something I had, and still have, but is already broken. I stared at it with amaze and utter glee, though somewhat doubting that it is the same thing as I had because of the casing and all. The look of it from outside its shell was so different.- Maybe because there was some liquid in it to retain its form. It didn't matter then. I kept it until I reached home to my room to open the surprise. It looked the same, felt the same, and well it didn't really have any smell- just like the previous one. 
....A big big But..... it just wasn't the same when put on. -looks,feeling and all. [Sighs] 
When will I ever find back the broken precious love I had? Now, I'll just have to do with what I have. Improvise I guess with things exterior to it. Until I can find it again. Until I have enough cash to get it again. Til then..... this is me, emoing about over broken glass of milk. Is it half empty or half full? Does it matter if you can't ever drink from it again? -[Tsk]

Anyways, will try to take some pictures of it. Then those whom are wondering what that broken thing is, will see it's unveiling. Til the 'picture-taking-mood' comes, Cherio. 

Cheers! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails