My little Butterflies.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Soma.


This has been in my head for quite awhile.

God forgives his children if they do sin and tell lies, countless times.
But when does  he not? Is when you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

But as for me. I'm neither God or Devil. I'm a mere mortal being.
And time after time, your transgression has been overlooked.
If you want me to name at least 10. Yes I can. But there is no need to be brutal here.
I just can't get myself to really forgive you.
Yes. Your words and actions will never have my trust anymore.
"Trust is like a virginity. Once lost, you'll never get it back."
For your case, you've already used up all your cards. And I'm looking right at you.
Seeing you for who you are.
Seeing scales on you. The icily wet and cold blooded person you turn out to be.

You were the one telling me to move.
Honking me like we were in some freak traffic jam.
You wanted it more than anyone.
So, why the U-turn now?

But steeping as low as you are just isn't me.
Why would I want to be you?
No. seriously, why would I?

Gimme a reason to take all this back.
Or forever be bitten in your rear
by words you have always used on me
and I'm guessing alot of other people
who so call sought and had crushes on you.
[Move on]


Now this is me here adding on to that.
"Move on and never look back."


Fret not though.
This is not the final conclusion to what my decisions may be.
But it will take time for you to gain back my trust. 
Every ounce of it is like gallons of blood your can never replace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails