My little Butterflies.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Protecting Capital P.

Am amazed how in the animal kingdom, they are born to protect their loved ones. Their offspring. For the sake of evolution; survival of the fittest. Even humans have that inborn within them. But the only difference is that humans being the superior creature, they sometimes use their brains too much. Or rather some too touchy with their emotions and cannot and sometimes just will not control them.


Protecting you is just as or harder than protecting her.
Trying to save you became my daily job.
I can see you want someone to protect you.
Just not me. It's her.
It has always been her.
The one that plays in sin.
Playing like it's all fun and games.
Never too serious, cos that's me.
It's tiring to juggle two birds at once.
You don't know when one will peck you if you look away.

But all I have,...
I really don't want to say YOU.
It's all I have that churns my determination.
My motivation for everything.
I just got to be stronger.



What to do now?
One just has to grin and bear it.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails