My little Butterflies.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Near past.

Viewed someone which I hadn't seen for a few years. Saw some pictures I didn't get a chance to save before they left, I left. Seeing them again relived all my memories. I honestly have to say that I missed them. I miss you guys so much. Losing a family isn't easy. Losing my brothers, my sisters, it's never easy to do. It's the hardest and I dare say the most hurtful emotion yet. I wish I could turn back time. I wish I could.....
Just to be with you guys again. Just to feel that warmth again. It hurts so bad.

Screaming silence. These tears are so unbearable. 
Never liked misunderstandings. Because of this.
Especially those which I never really did understood.
Please don't ask why I ask or sometimes interrogate you.
I never meant to hurt anyone.
I do rather it be me than you.
I'm sorry.

You were once cold.
I really did not understand.
Until now, I still don't.
But I want to know why. I still do.
I really want to know why you were taken from me.
Why all this was taken away.
God, is there a reason? There must be a reason to everything, doesn't it?
I'm barely able to hang on anymore.
Please, I don't want to lose anyone anymore.
Not in the near future please.

________I miss you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails