My little Butterflies.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Internet timing.

Finally! I got the Internet back! 
It almost felt like the one episode of South Park where there was no Internet and everyone was going to die because of it. Yes, I was almost desperate for the Internet. Gosh! 
Oh yeah, I was and kinda still am overdosed with South Park. Teehee!
But it's awfully bad timing that I got the Internet back just when I have plans today. No class today, but that's the thing. I had plans and don't want to do assignments and research! Urgh. But I'm thankful though because I can blog and update some stuffs. 

I've one post I need to post. But not now. 
I've made a decision. 
More of that later then. I'm off now. Going to travel out. =D
Cheers all! Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails