My little Butterflies.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to base.


Home at last!
Hectic journey it was.
Loads of fun, and tears for some.
I did not crave sleep for I yearned for time with you.
All those times were gold.

Unfortunately jet lag started all over.
Everything seems to be back at square one.
Or perhaps square zero where it is all the same old problems again.
Not even a week gone,
and the problem is seemingly growing.


Are you mad?
Is it because of jelly?
I want to know.
But seemed like you wanted all bonds broken.

What am I to do?
The right thing? or what makes me happy?
Because somehow, there is no both in this tied up twist.
What am I to do?

One thing's for sure.
More posts on what went down the pass days I had no internet.
Perhaps the puzzle might just fit itself together.
Perhaps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails