My little Butterflies.

Friday, May 6, 2011

She's not smiling. She's showing her teeth.


Yes. A rant this is.
If you can't take the heat just stay out of the kitchen.
If you're such a BOY to hold such grudges which were dated back to prehistoric times,
It's so clear now what my SYSTEM OF REASONING has told me.

Yes. This is my 'logic' overriding whatsoever I was taught to believe in.
If this is logic, then I know not what logic is.
'Stories' you don't know.
Why would you even dare make such conclusions?
Yes, they are in "..." for a reason.
And mind you, the word choice.
Tell me, would you believe me if I were to tell you a  "story" now?


I saw different sides of you.
Of the one I knew.
I just didn't think you could be so polygonal.
Especially now.

Perhaps it's your way of reviving yourself.
Whatever works for you. Even if it means digging up my grave along with it.

But know this.
Your words have been heard.
And as you said, knowing me.
My memory will remember.


______________Nothing personal.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails