My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Technicolour.


You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.

Mon cœur est l'amour vous mon. A picture's worth a thousand words. And that picture just says it all. Even though it isn't as complete as I wanted the numbers to be; 7. Unknowingly, it is. Because there are 7 different sky there. The open sky and 6 being bottled up. Dearest bunny. I think it's fate I found the earlier picture of a bunny wrapped in yellow towel. Similarity familiarity. This would be a post for tomorrow, for day 7, but I just love how the words fall in place of this thought and picture perfect, so perfect. Only you make me fluctuate like the unstable weather I have around. One moment temperature that only you can do. The queer good feeling, YES, only those found in novels, those love stories. It is just unexplainable and fuzzy in all the warm and cold places.Ang aking puso longs para sa iyo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails