My little Butterflies.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Innuendo sealed lips.


Someone kill me now.
There's only need for one.
Tell me your secrets and kill me already.

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.


Too many.
That's what it is.
I know too much. I dare not want to know anymore.
I'm afraid I can't keep it in.
Your words so strong.
It's so hard to bind.

I wish I hadn't told you so much either.
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
And since both of us are still alive.
You know what that means.

Thank you for sharing it to the entire world.
Forgive me for I had not known secrets were to be shared.
I did not consider it either.
And shant stoop so low ever.

Thank you for eluding whatsoever trust you had with me.
You shall hear no more from me.
For, two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
And lucky you, I am the walking deceased. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails