My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To be killed.


I can't sleep.
Day 9 was missed.
It makes sense but only if is worth it.
8 is the crazy number.
I wish I could make you my own.

I'm dry to the bone.
Dead and to the touch so cold.

I'm confused.
Curiosity draws me near.
I thought I should seek more.
But my diary fed me the answers.

I want to say so much.
Seems like I have no right to.
I want to ask to much.
Feels like I'll only be staking you with wood.
I feel like I NEED to.
But, I shall cease it all.

Maybe I shall take my own advice for once.
Or maybe way too many times.
But let's just call it a revelation.
Just my diary and me knows.


I still can't sleep.
I wish you were here.

Those dreams are back.
Even if it was a few second of shut eye.
I can't sleep.
They creep back into my dreams.
I see death.
My own it is.


I can't sleep.
I just want you here.

Patience is virtue.
For you. I will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails